All Recipes >Spinach and Grilled Chicken Salad
Spinach and Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 108
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Fresh Baby Spinach, washed and dried
2 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and quartered
A Handful of Pitted Kalamata Olives, halved
2 Slices of Cooked Turkey Bacon, chopped in bite size pieces
1 tsp of Dried Rosemary
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp of Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp of fresh chopped Parsley
2 6oz Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
A little more Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil to dress the salad
1) In a large bowl combine the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, parsley, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Let stand for about 15 minutes.
2) Preheat a non stick grill pan over medium high heat and spray lightly with non stick cooking spray.
3) Place the marinated chicken on the hot grill pan and cook for a few minutes on each side or until cooked thru. Remove to a plate and let rest for a few minutes.
4) In a larger bowl dress the spinach with about 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and some balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
5) Top the salad with the hard boiled egg, turkey bacon and olives, chop the chicken in bite size pieces add it to the dressed salad. Finish with a few drops of balsamic viegar and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.