All Recipes >Penne with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
Penne with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 124
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
½ lb of Whole Wheat Penne
2 Large Zucchini, chopped
1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 tsp of Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
Few Leaves of Fresh Basil
1) Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil. Salt generously and add your pasta. Cook according to package instructions.
2) In a large non stick pan sauté the garlic in the oil over high heat, add the zucchini season with salt and pepper and cook for about 8 minutes or so or until the zucchini starts to turn a golden brown color.
3) Before you drain the pasta, reserve 1 cup of the cooking water and set aside.
4) Add the cherry tomatoes at this point and cook for 1 more minute. Add the cooked and drained pasta along with about ¼ to ½ cup of the cooking water.
5) Add the butter and stir everything together until the butter melts. Add the parmiggiano reggiano and some fresh bail. Turn the heat off and enjoy!