All Recipes >Grilled Pesto Scallop Skewers
Grilled Pesto Scallop Skewers Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 129
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
About 1 ½ lb of Scallops, patted dry
½ cup of Fresh Pesto
1 Fresh Lemon
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your grill pan to medium high.
2) Season the scallops with salt and pepper and add them to a large bowl. Add the pesto and mix everything together to combine.
3) Place 1 cherry tomato on each skewer and a few scallops, add one more cherry tomato to the end of each skewer so that you have a tomato, scallops and ending with another tomato. Continue to do that until you have used up all the scallops.
4) Spray some non stick cooking spray on your hot grill pan and add the skewers. Grill for about 4 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and let them cool slightly.
5) When ready to serve, drizzle a little lemon juice over them to brighten them up a bit.