All Recipes >Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 130
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
½ lb of Whole Wheat Pasta
1 Large Zucchini, halved
1 Medium Eggplant, sliced into large pieces
1 Small Red Onion, cut into large pieces
1 Head of Garlic
3 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Few Fresh Basil Leaves
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Cut the whole head of garlic in half horizontally and drizzle it with a touch of oil. Wrap it tightly in aluminum foil and bake for about 45 minutes. Let cool completely
2) Bring a large pot of water up to a boil and salt it generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
3) Heat a grill pan or you outdoor grill to medium high. Lightly coat the veggies with some oil and grill for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
4) Let cool completely.
5) In a large bowl, put the roasted garlic cloves (without the skin) the vinegar and oil and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until everything is combined and a vinaigrette has formed.
6) Chop your grilled veggies into bite size pieces and add in the bowl with the vinaigrette along with the drained pasta. Let sit for about an hour before serving because it tastes better as it sits.
7) Garnish with fresh basil before serving so that it stays nice and green.