All Recipes >White Chocolate Blondies
White Chocolate Blondies Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 148
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
1 Cup plus 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Powder
¼ tsp of Salt
½ Cup of Brown Sugar
¼ Cup of Granulated Sugar
1/3 Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
1 Cup of White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350. Grease a 8 by8 baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2) Add 2 tbsp of the flour to the chocolate chips and stir to make sure all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
3) Add the baking powder and salt to the remaining flour and set aside.
4) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars, add the egg, vanilla and sour cream, mix until you have a smooth mixture.
5) Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Fold in your chocolate chip mixture and spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan.
6) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.