All Recipes >White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 170
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Makes About 2 Dozen
2 Sticks (1 cup) of Unsalted Butter
1 ½ cups of Sugar
½ cup of Brown Sugar
1 tsp of Vanilla
2 ½ cups of Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp of Salt
1 ½ cups of White Chocolate Chips
1 cup of Macadamia Nuts, chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl cream together the brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter, add the eggs and vanilla and whisk to combine.
3) Ad the baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour, mix to combine.
4) Fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
5) Drop dough buy tablespoon full a couple inches apart on a non stick baking sheet. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes and let cool completely on a wire rack before serving.