All Recipes >Chicken Saltimbocca
Chicken Saltimbocca Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 203
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, pounded thinly
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
12 Sage Leaves
4 Thin Slices of Prosciutto
½ cup of White Wine
1 cup of Chicken Stock
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper, place 3 sage leaves on each chicken breast and lay 1 piece of prosciutto on top. Press the prosciutto to kind of stick it to the chicken and set aside.
2) In a large non stick skillet over medium high heat, preheat the olive oil. Add the chicken breast to the hot oil prosciutto side down and let it cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan onto a plate and cover it to keep warm.
3) Add the wine to the pan and let it reduce by half. Add the chicken stock and let that reduce by half as well, about 3 minutes.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the butter, cook for about 1 minute longer.
5) Drizzle the sauce over the cooked chicken breast and enjoy!