All Recipes >Triple Chocolate Cookies
Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 268
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Makes About 3 Dozen
2 ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking soda
¼ tsp of Salt
1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
1 ½ cup of Brown Sugar
½ cup of Granulated Sugar
2/3 cup of Cocoa Powder
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup of Melted Semisweet Chocolate Chips
¼ tsp of Cinnamon
2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar, for rolling
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a few baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, both sugars, vanilla extract and cocoa powder until very creamy. Add the eggs and melted chocolate and continue to mix until the mixture is smooth.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix enough to incorporate, add the chocolate chips and mix to combine.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop, form dough balls and roll them in the sugar, place on the parchment paper lined baking sheet, a few inches apart and bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
6) Let them cool completely before serving.