All Recipes >Crispy Wings
Crispy Wings Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 277
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
3 lbs Wings (ask your butcher to prep them for buffalo wings)
1/2 cup All Purpose Flower
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
Your Favorite Hot Sauce and/or Ranch or Bleu Cheese
1) Mix baking powder and flour in a small bowl and set aside.
2) Add all wings into a large bowl and coat them in the flour mixture.
3) Shake off excess flour and lay in a single layer in a backing rack skin-side up over a large roasting tray.
4) Put in the fridge for about 2 hours to dry out.
5) Pre-heat the oven to 450 deg. F.
6) Drizzle the wings with olive oil and bake for 35-40 minutes until deeply golden and crispy.
7) Remove from the oven and flip the wings over, drizzle with a little olive on the second side, and continue baking until the second side is as crispy as the first side.