All Recipes >Mushroom Bruschetta
Mushroom Bruschetta Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 289
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Serves 2 Generously
4 cups of Mixed Mushrooms, roughly chopped
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 tsp of Butter
1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Thyme
1/2 cup of Marsala
4 large Slices of Ciabatta Bread
A tiny bit more Oil, for the bread
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large sauté pan preheated over medium high heat, add the olive oil and let it heat up. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until they develop some color.
2) Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper, cook for 30 seconds.
3) Add the marsala and reduce the heat to medium, cook until the marsala reduces. Add the butter and thyme and turn off the heat.
4) Brush the bread lightly with some olive oil and grill it on a grill pan until grill marks show and the bread is crispy.
5) Serve the mushroom mixture over the bread and enjoy!