All Recipes >Focaccia Rolls
Focaccia Rolls Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 293
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
1 lb Ball of Fresh Pizza Dough
3 Cloves of Garlic
3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
A pinch of Dried Rosemary
1) Place the oil in a small bowl and grate in the garlic with a fine grater, mix and set aide.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Place the dough on a floured surface and flatten it out with your hands, using a pizza cutter or a knife cut the dough in quarters so you have 4 triangles. Place them on the parchment lined baking sheet and with a small sharp knife cut a few slits on top of each one.
4) Brush some of the garlic oil on top of each one and sprinkle over a tiny bit of dried rosemary and some salt and pepper.
5) Wrap them in plastic wrap of with a kitchen towel and place them somewhere warm and let them rise for about 45 minutes to an hour.
6) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and let them bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!