All Recipes >Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Chocolate Raspberry Tart Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 317
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
1 ½ cups of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 Tbsp of Sugar
½ Cup of Melted Butter
1 ¼ cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup of Heavy Cream
¼ tsp of Salt
About 3 cups of Fresh Raspberries
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9” tart pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the crushed chocolate graham crackers, melted butter and sugar. Press this mixture in the tart pan making sure you press it very evenly. Place it on a baking sheet and refrigerate it for about 20 minutes.
3) Bake it at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Let it cool completely.
4) Place 1 cup of the raspberries in a blender and puree it. Pass it through a fine sieve and get rid of the solids.
5) Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and set aside. Place the heavy cream in a small sauce pan and bring it to a simmer.
6) Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate and let it sit for a few minutes. Stir until the chocolate is all melted and then stir in the raspberry puree and salt.
7) Pour the chocolate mixture into the baked tart shell and chill it in the fridge for about an hour and a half. Arrange the raspberries over the top and place it back in the fridge for another hour or so.