All Recipes >Ham and Cheese Croissants
Ham and Cheese Croissants Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 322
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
2 Sheets of Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
About Ĺ lb of Thinly Sliced Ham
About Ĺ lb of Thinly Sliced Cheddar
Egg Wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tbsp of water)
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Lay each piece of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll it out just a bit so itís an inch bigger on all four sides.
3) Cut each piece of puff pastry into 4 squares and then cut each square in half on a diagonal, from one corner to another.
4) Place a piece of ham on the largest side of the triangle and top that with a slice of cheese (tear the cheese and ham to make it fit well), brush all the sides with the egg wash and roll away from you so that the thinnest end ends up on top.
5) Place them seam-side down on a parchment lined baking sheet and brush the top with some egg wash. Bake them at 425 for about 10 to 15 minutes or until they are a gorgeous golden brown color. (Rotate the baking sheets half way through for even baking)