All Recipes >Citrus Custard Tart
Citrus Custard Tart Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 347
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
1 9” Pre Made Pie Crust
Juice and Zest of 1 Large Lemon
Juice and Zest of 1 Large Orange
¾ cup of Granulated Sugar
2/3 cup of Heavy Cream
¼ tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9” tart pan with some non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) Press the rolled out pie crust in the tart pan, prick with a fork all over and lay a piece of aluminum foil over the top. Fill the aluminum foil with dried beans or rice and bake the crust for 15 minutes.
3) To make the filling, whisk together all of the remaining ingredients so that you have a nice smooth custard.
4) When the pie crust has finished baking, remove the foil and beans and pour in you custard.
5) Reduce the temperature to 300 degrees and continue to bake it for 45 minutes.
6) Let it cool for 1 hour before serving.