All Recipes >Granola Muffins
Granola Muffins Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 366
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Makes about 1 Dozen
1 ½ cups of All Purpose Flour
¾ cup of Sugar
1 ½ cups of Granola
½ cup of Vegetable Oil
½ cup of Milk
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a 12-piece muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granola, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
3) In a large measuring cup or a bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and sugar, mix until well combined.
4) Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix with a wooden spoon until well mixed but not over mixing.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the dough into the foiled lined muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.