All Recipes >Espresso Brownies
Espresso Brownies Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 39
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
1 19.8 oz box of Brownie Mix
water, according to package instructions
vegetable oil, according to package instructions
eggs , according to package instructions
2-1/2 Tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
For the glaze:
2 Tbsp of Water
2 tsp Espresso Powder
1 1/2 cups of Confectioner Sugar
1 Tbsp, room temperature unsalted butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a 9 by 9 nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
3) Prepare the brownies according to package instructions. Add the espresso powder to the water portion and whisk all together just to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Cook for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4) Let the brownies cool for 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile to make the glaze, add the powder sugar, butter and vanilla into a bowl. Dissolve the espresso powder and water together and add it to the powder sugar mixture. Whisk until smooth and drizzle it over the cooled brownies.
6) Top with chopped walnuts and coffee beans if you would like for a great presentation and great crunch. Serve immediately! Why wait!