All Recipes >Bacon and Spinach stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Bacon and Spinach stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 401
Watch More Laura in the Kitchen:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
2 Portobello Mushrooms, cleaned and gills removed
2 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon, cut into ½ inch pieces
3 cups of Fresh Baby Spinach
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
½ cup of Fresh Bread Crumbs
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp of Olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4) In a skillet, preheating over medium high heat with a little oil, add the mushroom Sound side down and cook for just one minute on that side only.
5) Remove the mushrooms and place them in a baking sheet that’s been drizzled with a little oil so nothing sticks.
2) In the same skillet add the bacon and cook it over medium-high heat until golden brown and crispy, remove with a slotted spoon onto a plate and set aside.
3) In the same skillet with the bacon drippings, add the garlic and cook for about a minute, add the spinach and place a lid on the pan so the spinach wilts.
6) To the spinach, add the bread crumbs and the cooked bacon, season lightly with salt and pepper (optional) and mix everything together.
7) Divide the mixture between your mushrooms and bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on top.