All Recipes >Grilled seafood salad
Grilled seafood salad Recipe
You're Watching Episode: 78
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
½ lb Fresh Scallops, cleaned and patted dry
1 lb Fresh Shrimp, peeled, devained, cleaned and patted dry
½ lb squid, cleaned and patted dry
2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped or grated
1 Tbsp of White Wine Vinegar
2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Juice of 1 Lemon
1) Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2) In a large bowl, add 2 Tbsp of oil, the zest and juice of the lemon, the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Mix and add the seafood, let it sit for a few minutes.
3) Add the seafood on the hot grill and grill the seafood for a couple minuets on each side or until they have developed grill marks and its fully cooked through.
4) Remove the seafood from the grill onto a plate and set aside.
5) Meanwhile, make a vinaigrette.
6) In a large bowl, add the parsley, a couple Tbsp of olive oil, the vinegar and salt and pepper, mix to combine.
7) Chop the grilled seafood into bite size pieces and add them to the bowl with the vinaigrette, mix everything so that the seafood is coated in the dressing.
8) Place the arugula on a large platter and scatter the seafood all over the top along with the vinaigrette.