Cook time30 minutes
- 1 9” Pie Crust, rolled out
- 2 cups Mackintosh apples, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Flour
- ½ tsp of Orange Zest
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss together the apples, orange zest, cinnamon, sugar and flour.
3) Spoon filling in the center of the crust and spread it out but make sure there is about a 2” boarder all around the crust.
4) Fold all the edges of the crust over the filling leaving the center uncovered.
5) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the crust is lightly golden brown, let cool 20 minutes before serving.