Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 197
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 ½ cup of Flour
1 cup of Quick Cooking Oats
¼ up of Sugar
¾ cup of Brown sugar
1 ½ tsp of Baking Powder
¼ tsp of salt
6 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
Zest of 1 small Orange
2/3 cup of Milk
2/3 cup of finely chopped Dried Apricots
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 piece muffin pan with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine the apricots with 1 tbsp of the four. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, brown sugar, granulated sugar and orange zest.
4) Add the flour, salt, baking powder and oats and mix until everything is well combined.
5) Fold in the dried apricot mixture and using an ice cream scoop, divide the batter among the 12 muffin liners.
6) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool for a little before serving.