Cook time minutes
- 1 Small Bag of Shredded Coleslaw Mix (the one with only carrots and cabbage)
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp of Sesame SeedsFor the Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
1) In a small bowl or small measuring cup, mix together all of the ingredients for the dressing, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the coleslaw, mango, cilantro and dressing, toss to make sure everything is well coated, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and dig in!
Note: If you can, pop this in the fridge for about half an hour, it makes the flavors really pop if they have a chance to chill.