Cook time5 minutes
- 1 Ripe Avocado, pitted
- About 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice (start with half that amount and add more if you like lemon)
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 4 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon
- A Couple Leaves Of Boston Lettuce
- 4 Slices of Italian Bread, or any kind of bread just make sure you cut the slices about half an inch thick, toasted
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, line the bacon on baking sheet and roast it for about 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
2) In a small bowl, add half of the avocado with the lemon juice, parley and salt. Mash it so it s nice and creamy.
3) Spread half of the mashed avocado on one slice of bread, top it with a couple slices of tomatoes, and season the tomatoes lightly with salt and pepper and once teaspoon of the olive oil.
4) Place 2 of the slices of bacon on top of the tomatoes.
5) Take the remaining half of the avocado and slice it thinly, add half of the slices of the avocado on the other piece of bread and season that as well with a bit of salt.
6) Top the slices of avocado with the boston lettuce and then bring the two halves together.
Dig in immediately!!