Cook time1 hours 30 minutes
- 2 Eggplants
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds, toasted and ground (you can also just use already ground cumin here)
- 1/4 cup of Tahini
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Roast the eggplant at 375 degrees for about an hour and a half or until really soft and allow them to cool.
2) In a food processor, add the tahini, garlic, lemon, cumin, parsley, olive oil and salt and puree until just about smooth.
3) Remove the skin from the eggplant, add the roasted eggplant flesh to the food processor and blend that as well until just about smooth.
4) Refrigerate it before serving. When you go to serve it, drizzle it with a touch of olive oil and some toasted pine nuts.