Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Dozen
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of Shredded Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Freshly Chopped Rosemary
- 10 Slices of Cooked Bacon, crumbled
- ½ tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 375 and place some parchment paper on a couple baking sheets, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, parmigginao regginano, brown sugar and rosemary. Add the eggs and mix until you have a creamy mixture.
4) Add the dry mixture and mix to combine. Fold in the bacon crumbles.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the cookies on the parchment line baking sheet and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Let them cool completely.