Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 292
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes About 2 Dozen
½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
1 cup of Shredded Parmiggiano Reggiano
1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
1 ¼ cups of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Freshly Chopped Rosemary
10 Slices of Cooked Bacon, crumbled
½ tsp of Baking Soda
½ Tsp of Baking Powder
½ Tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 375 and place some parchment paper on a couple baking sheets, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, parmigginao regginano, brown sugar and rosemary. Add the eggs and mix until you have a creamy mixture.
4) Add the dry mixture and mix to combine. Fold in the bacon crumbles.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the cookies on the parchment line baking sheet and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Let them cool completely.