Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes about 28
- 14 Jalapenos, halved and seeded
- 8 Slices of Bacon, halved
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Grated Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano
- 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheddar
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a bowl, using a spatula, mix together the cream cheese, spices, grated onion, grated garlic and cheddar.
3) Stuff your jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture and gently wrap a half piece of bacon around each one and make sure to place them “seam” side down on your prepared baking sheet.
4) Bake them for about 25 minutes then allow them to set for a few minutes before serving.