All Recipes | Dessert Recipes | Breakfast Recipes |Appetizer Recipes
Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 131
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Get Social With Laura!
Makes 12Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
½ Cup of Vegetable Oil
½ Cup of Sugar
3 Mashed Bananas
¼ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
¼ tsp of Cinnamon
1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.Recipe By:
2) In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and 3 tbsp of flour and mix until all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl add the first 5 ingredients and mix until all combined.
4) Add the flour and baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, whisk until all combined.
5) Fold in the chocolate chip and flour mixture.
6) Using a large ice cream scoop divide the batter into your muffin pan and bake for about 18 minutes.