Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 604
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4 Larege Portions or 8 smaller portionsPrep time: 15 mins
2 cups Homemade or Store Bought Vanilla Pudding
A Couple Handfuls of Digestive Biscuits or Graham Crackers
¼ cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
2 Large Bananas, peeled and cut into quarter size coins
1) Place the cookies in a large resealable plastic bag, using a rolling pin bash them until they are crumbled (much easier to do it this way than in a bowl and your fingers).
2) Divide your crushed up cookies evenly between your serving cups (you can make this recipe in a 9x9 baking dish if you like).
3) Add the condensed milk and bananas to your vanilla pudding and mix everything together.
4) Divide the mixture evenly in your serving dish.
5) Top with a spoonful of whipped cream and chocolate shavings.