Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 599
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 6Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hrs
1 Slab of Baby Back Ribs
2 Tbsp of Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp of Paprika
1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
1 Tbsp of Granulated Onion
1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
1 tsp of Dry Mustard
Salt and Lots of Black Pepper
2 cups of BBQ Sauce, store bought or homemade
1) In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, onion, garlic, paprika, chili, mustard, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the rub on both sides of the slab of ribs and pat it in as much as you can.
2) Wrap the ribs in a few layers of aluminum foil and let them sit in the fridge for a couple hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees, take the ribs out of the fridge 15 minutes before placing them in the oven.
4) Place the wrapped slab of ribs on a baking sheet and bake them for about 2 hours.
5) Preheat your gas grill on medium high heat (keep the lid closed for the first 10 minutes after you turn it on).
6) Take the ribs out of the foil, brush some of the bbq sauce on both sides and grill them for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until they start to char on some parts and the bbq sauce is sticking and bubbling on them.
7) Serve them right away with more sauce on the side.