Cook time20 minutes
ServingsMakes 1 Pizza
- 1 1-lb ball of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 lb of Cooked Chicken Breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 of a Small Red Onion, thinly sliced, optional
- 1/4 cup of Pickled Sliced Jalapenos, optional
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
1) Place a pizza stone in your oven and preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Allow the pizza stone to get nice and hot for about 30 minutes. If you donít have a pizza stone, just place a large baking sheet upside down in the oven and allow it to get hot.
2) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the BBQ sauce and set aside.
3) Roll your pizza dough into a 12Ē circle place it either on a pizza peel or an upside down baking sheet.
4) Scatter your chicken mixture all over the top and top that with the pickled jalapenos and raw onion. Scatter both kinds of the mozzarella over the top.
5) Put the pizza in the oven either on your pizza stone or baking sheet and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the bottom.
6) Slice and serve!