Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 861
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
For the beef:
1 lb of Sirloin, sliced thinly
1 Tbsp of Cornstarch
2 tsp of Soy Sauce
For the Sauce:
2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 Yellow Onion, sliced
4 cups of Broccoli Florets
1 Tbsp of Chopped Ginger
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 cup of Beef Stock
2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp of Cornstarch + 1 Tbsp of water
1) Add the beef, cornstarch and soy sauce in a bowl and toss together to coat.
2) In a large skillet, add 2 Tbsp of oil and allow it to get nice and hot, add the beef (make sure you lay them in a single layer) and cook for about 1 minute on each side, remove to a plate and set aside.
3) Add the the garlic, ginger and onion and cook for about 3 minutes, add the broccoli and cook for 3 more.
4) Add the beef stock, soy sauce and brown sugar, bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes.
5) Mix together the cornstarch and water, add it to the broccoli mixture and cook until the sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
6) Stir in the cooked beef and serve!