Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 2 lbs of Large Cremini Mushrooms or White Button Mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 ½ cups of Homemade Fresh Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, parmiggiano, parsley, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
3) Hollow out the mushrooms with a small spoon and spoon in this mixture into the mushrooms and place them in an oiled baking dish on a single layer.
4) Drizzle a little more olive oil on top and bake them for about 20 mintues or until the tops are golden brown.