Cook time10 minutes
- 4 Large slices of Italian bread
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Thin Slices of Italian Pancetta
- 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 1 Clove of Garlic, peeled
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Place the bread slices on the baking sheet on one end and the pancetta on the other.
3) Drizzle the bread with a little olive oil and sprinkle the herb mixture evenly over the top of the bread. Scatter over the cheese and pop them in the oven for 10 minutes or until the pancetta is crispy and so is the bread.
4) In a large skillet and add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add the eggs and cook them for about 2 to minutes or until the eggs are basically all set but the yolk is still a bit runny.
4) Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
To assemble, top each piece of bread with a piece of pancetta dn top that with the egg. Enjoy!