Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes, washed, scrubbed
- 1-1/2 cups of Cooked Broccoli Florets, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- About 1/2 cup of Whole Milk
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until tender and cooked through.
2) Allow the potatoes to cool slightly, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the flesh and place in a bowl.
3) In a small pot, warm together the milk and butter until the butter is melted and the mixture is hot but not boiling.
4) Pour mixture over the potatoes along with the sour cream, salt and pepper. Mash the potatoes until smooth and creamy, add the broccoli, granulated garlic, half of a cup of the grated cheese and give everything a good stir.
5) Scoop the potato mixture inside each half of potatoes, top with the remaining cheese and bake them for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.