Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 167
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes About 30
2/3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
¼ cup of Unsalted Butter
1/8tsp of Salt
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup of All Purpose flour
1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
1 cup Granulated Sugar
For the cheesecake filling:
3 oz of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 ½ tbsp of Sugar
1 small Egg yolk
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin (30piece) tin with liners and set aside
2) Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave and stir together.
3) In a large bowl beat together the eggs and sugar until light and foamy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the sugar and mix, add the melted chocolate mixture, vanilla and stir everything to combine.
4) Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix just until everything is combined.
5) With a spoon or a small ice cream scoop, fill each lined muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
6) In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Using a small spoon drop little teaspoon amount of cream cheese mixture on top of each one.
7)Bake for 20 minutes and let them cool completely before serving.