Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 8, depending on how many slices you serve each
- 1 lb Ball of Fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 lb Thin Cut Chicken Breast
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup of Hot Sauce, I used Franks
- About 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Salt Free Steak Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2) Preheat a large skillet between medium and medium high heat.
3) Add the butter and allow it to melt, add the chicken and cook it for 6 to 7 minutes or until mostly cooked through.
4) Season with some salt and pepper, add the hot sauce, turn the heat to high and let the mixture cook until the hot sauce thickens.
5) Roll your pizza dough into a 12” circle place it either on a pizza peel or an upside down baking sheet.
6) Scatter your chicken and hot sauce all over the top and sprinkle the mozzarella and blue cheese all over the chicken along with steak seasoning and granulated garlic.
7) Put the pizza in the oven either on your pizza stone or baking sheet and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the bottom.
8) Slice and serve!