Cook time40 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 1 lb of Pizza Dough
- 1 lb of Chicken Tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce, I used Franks
- About 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Salt Free Steak Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2) Preheat a large skillet between medium and medium high heat.
3) Add the butter and allow it to melt, add the chicken and steak seasoning and cook it for 6 to 7 minutes or until mostly cooked through.
4) Season with some salt and pepper, add the hot sauce, turn the heat to high and let the mixture cook until the hot sauce thickens. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
5) Roll the dough to about a 14 inch circle, sprinkle the mozzarella all along the edge closest to you, scatter the cooked chicken and hot sauce evenly over the top and sprinkle the blue cheese crumbles all over top.
6) Tightly roll it like a jelly roll (making sure the sides are all pinched shut) pinching the seam at the end .
7) Place it seam side down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and using a small paring knife make a few slices over the top for the steam to escape.
8) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool a bit before serving.