Cook time minutes
- 2 ½ cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 cup of Orzo Pasta
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp of Freshly
- Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat a medium sized saucepan over medium heat and add the butter, once it melts add the orzo and cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes or until it develops a brown nutty color (stir constantly).
2) Add the chicken broth and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the orzo is fully cooked and the chicken stock has been absorbed.
3) Turn the heat off and add the cheese and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!