Cook time20 minutes
- 3/4 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 12 oz of Linguine or Pasta of your Choice
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow Onion, cut into half moon slices
- 8 oz Cremini Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Cajun Seasoning
- 1 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous sprinkle of salt and bring to a boil.
2) Season the chicken thighs with the cajun seasoning and set aside. In a large skillet with high sides, add 2 Tbsp of butter and allow it to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the chicken thighs and cook them for about 4 to 5 minutes or until they develop some color on all sides, remove from the pan to a plate.
4) Add remaining butter to the skillet and add the peppers, onions, garlic and mushrooms. Cook the veggies for about 5 to 6 minutes or until they begin to cook down and develop some color.
5) Add the chicken stock, turn the heat down to medium low and cook for about 10 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by half. At this point, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package instructions.
6) Add the half and half and season lightly with salt and pepper, toss in the cooked pasta and cook everything together for about a minute or until the sauce thickens. Add the parsley and serve!