Cook time20 minutes
ServingsMakes 12 Muffins
- 3 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Chai Tea Teabag
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a muffin tin with liners, spray them with some non stick spray (muffins will stick to the liners but you can also skip the liners and just spray the muffin tin) and set aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add the almond milk and tea bag, bring to a simmer, remove from the heat and allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla add the chai tea (discard the teabag) along with the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, mix everything together until well incorporated.
4) Divide your batter evenly in your prepared muffin tin and bake them for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through.
NOTE: Make sure your bananas are super ripe for this recipe and also make sure you use a very strong tea otherwise you won’t taste it much.