Preparation8 hours 20 minutes
Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest
1) In a bowl, mix the cream cheese until itís super smooth, add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla bean paste and lemon zest and mix together well.
2) Fold in the whipped cream, pour mixture into a container that has a tight fitting lid and pop it in the freezer for about 8 hours or until fully set.
3) Allow it to come to room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving.