Cook time minutes
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken Legs or Thighs
- 1 Large Butternut Squash, cut into large chunks
- 8 Cloves of Garlic, not peeled
- 2 tsp of Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp of Dried Sage
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Place the chicken, butternut squash and garlic in a baking dish and drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle the dried herbs, hot pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss everything well together and make sure it's all in one single layer with the chicken legs skin facing up.
3) Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until it's all golden brown and fully cooked.