Cook time5 minutes
- 8oz of Chicken Cheesesteak Meat (found in the frozen section)
- 2 tsp of Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Slices of American Cheese, or any cheese of your choice
- 2 Medium size Hoagie Rolls
- Shredded Lettuce for topping
- Sliced Tomatoes for topping
- Sliced Red Onion for topping
- Tiny Bit of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Oregano
1) Using the biggest skillet you have, preheat it over high heat, add the oil and allow it to get hot enough to smoke.
2) Add the chicken (frozen) and break it up with a wooden (or metal depending on the kind of pan you’re using) spoon as much as you can and move it around the skillet. The heat will drop a little since you’re adding frozen meat but do not panic, after a few minutes the water will be evaporated and the chicken will develop some color.
3) Allow the chicken to cook for several minutes or until fully cooked through, make 2 piles of chicken in the skillet, top with the cheese, put a lid on and allow the cheese to melt.
4) Once your chicken is cooked and ready, build your sandwich by stuffing the chicken cheesteak mixture in the rolls, topping it with the lettuce tomatoes and onions, olive oil and oregano!