Cook time minutes
- 4 (4 oz each) Pieces of Chicken Breast, pounded thinly
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup of Chicken Stock
- ½ cup of White Wine
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley,
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Place the eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk them, season with salt and pepper and set aside. Placed the flour on a large plate and season that as well with salt and pepper and set aside.
2) In a measuring cup or a small bowl, combine together the chicken stock, lemon juice and white wine, set aside.
3) Heat up the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until its nice and hot. Dredge the chicken breast in the flour and shake off any access, dip it into the beaten egg and add it to the hot oil, cook for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown, remove to a plate.
4) Add the wine and stock mixture to the pan and let it cook for a few minutes until it reduces slightly and thickens, add the butter, parsley and salt and pepper, continue to cook until the sauce is nice and thick. Add the chicken breast back in with the sauce and cook them together for just another minute. Serve immediately!