Cook time10 minutes
- 1 ˝ pounds of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into 2” pieces
- Juice of ˝ of an Orange
- Juice of ˝ of a Lemon
- Zest of ˝ of an Lemon
- Zest of ˝ of an Orange
- ˝ Tbsp of Honey
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tsp of Freshly Chopped Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, cut into 2” Pieces
- A Bit More Olive Oil
1) In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, lemon zest, honey, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2) Add the chicken pieces to a large resealable plastic bag, pour the marinade over them, seal it up making sure to squeeze out all the extra air.
3) Let them marinate in the fridge for about 45 minutes.
4) To make the kabobs, alternate the chicken with the onion pieces (up to you how you like to skewer them) on metal skewers (if you’re using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them for 1 hour before cooking otherwise they will burn), depending on how much you put on each one, it will vary how many you get at the end.
5) Preheat the grill pan to medium heat and cook the kabobs for about 3 minutes on all sides.