Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
For the meatloaf:
- 2 lb of Ground Turkey or Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup of Marinated Sauce
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated or minced
- 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Grated Yellow Onion
- 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmigiano
- Salt to tasteFor the topping:
- About 2/3 cup of Marinara Sauce (you might need a bit more)
- 3/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- Freshly Grated Parm
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and drizzle a little olive oil in the center so that the meatloaf doesn’t stick.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all of your ingredients for the meatloaf until well combined and form into a loaf on your prepared baking sheet.
3) Bake the meatloaf for 40 minutes then top it with the remaining sauce and cheeses and pop it back in for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
4) Allow the meatloaf to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.