Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 542
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
2 6 oz each Pieces of Chicken Breast, cut into bit size pieces
1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
1tsp of Granulated Onion
1 tsp of Paprika
Ĺ tsp of Dried Oregano
Salt and Pepper to taste
About 2 cups (you might need a bit more of this depending on how much cheese you like)
4 Large Tortillas
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
A bit of Vegetable oil to brush on the tortillas
1) Preheat a skillet over medium heat and add the butter and oil and let it get nice and hot.
2) Sprinkle the spices over the pieces of chicken as well as salt and pepper, toss everything together to make sure each piece of chicken is coated in the spices.
3) Add the chicken to the hot skillet and let it cook for about 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked through.
4) Remove the chicken and place it onto a plate.
5) When youíre ready to make the quesadillas, preheat a grill pan over medium high heat (or a large skillet) brush one side of the tortilla with some vegetable oil and place it oiled side down onto a plate.
6) Sprinkle some cheese on one half of the tortilla, and then top that with some of the cooked chicken and a bit more cheese.
7) Fold it in half and place it on the grill pan, let it cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until the cheese is melted on both sides and itís got nice golden brown ridges.
8) Continue with the remaining tortillas and dig in right away!