Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 90
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
2 cups of Flour
1 Tbsp of Baking Powder
Ĺ tsp of Salt
1/8 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
1 12 oz Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
2/3 of a cup of Whole Milk
Ĺ cup of Melted Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
Ĺ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and spray the edges with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
2) In a small bowl mix together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In another small bowl add the chocolate chips and half a cup of the dry ingredients mix and toss to make sure each piece of chocolate chips are coated in the flour mixture.
4) In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined. Add the dry ingredients and just mix to combine but not over mixing. Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chip mixture and make sure they are evenly spread out through out the batter.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan.
6) Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Who doesnít love muffins? Especially chocolate chip muffins, they are my absolute favorite!! I think everybody needs a good standard muffin recipe and this is the best one, I can guarantee you that! Everybody that eats one right away asks me for the recipe, they think itís so complicated because the texture and flavor is simply amazing, but honestly the two things that really do make these muffins so wonderful are the 2 tablespoons of sour cream and the tiniest pinch of cinnamon. The sour cream makes the cake part itself so moist and delicious and the cinnamon brings out the best chocolate flavor and together itís a match made in heaven! I hope you guys try these out and I am sure you will be making these all the time because they are that good! Enjoy!