Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 1 Dozen
- 1 Dozen Fresh Strawberries, washed and dried
- 1 cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp of Vegetable Oil
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Fill a small pot with about an inch of water and bring to a simmer.
3) Place a small bowl over the pan with the simmering water but make sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the simmering water.
4) Add the chocolate chips and the oil and let that melt slowly as you stir with a wooden spoon or heat proof spatula.
5) Remove the bowl with the melted chocolate from the pan and start dipping in your strawberries.
6) Dip 2/3 of the strawberry in the chocolate and carefully shake off any excess. Place them on the parchment lined baking sheet. Allow them to set for 5 minutes at room temperature and then pop them in the fridge for 15 minutes to set completely.