Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 3 Dozen Bars
- 1 Cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 2 Cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 14oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Seedless Raspberry Preserves
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar, add the flour and salt and mix together until you have a crumbly mixture.
3) Press ¾ of the mixture into the bottom of the pan and bake for about 12 minutes.
4) In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the condensed milk. Stir until the mixture has come together and the chocolate has melted.
5) Spread the chocolate mixture over the crust, dot the top with the remaining flour mixture. Sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips and drop teaspoonfuls of the raspberry jam all over the top.
6) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center looks set. Let cool for a few hours before cutting into bars.