Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 335
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes about 3 Dozen
1 ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
½ tsp of Baking Soda
½ tsp of Salt
½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ cup of Granulated Sugar
½ cup of Brown Sugar
¾ cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
½ cup of Peanuts, coarsely chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine together the flour, salt and baking soda, set aide.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, add the egg, peanut butter and vanilla and mix everything well.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate all the ingredients together, add in the chocolate chips.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto the parchment lined baking sheet and flatten each one with either your fingers or a fork.
6) Bake for about 9 to 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden, let them cool for 5 minutes on a baking sheet and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool them completely.